Sunday, March 9, 2014

Keep Me: A Novella by Leighton Del Mia

Keep Me: A Novella
Author: Leighton Del Mia
Published: February 26th, 2014

Summary:

“I will disappoint you. I will hurt you. If I could be different, I would. But I don’t think I can.”

Keep Me is a follow-up novella for Hero readers who want a glimpse of life after breakfast. It is optional and not essential to the original plot. It is only intended to be read after Hero, and is not a standalone.

Review:

Keep me by Leighton Del Mia is a continuation to Hero. This was a short book continuing the story of Cataline and Calvin. I honestly think this could have just been added to the end of Hero. 

This short story is how Cataline continued her life after her abduction. However she really didn't. She felt more for him than she thought. The relationship that she had was more of a substitute. 

When Calvin walked back into her life, old wounds open and they try to pick up where things had been left off. They try to make what happened a bad dream. 

Things seem better and like they are going on the right track, but there's always that feeling that it's more of identifying the relationship as more of a convenience for them. With time, I think it would become more once they for over their past, but what happened would still be there. It would be more identifying with the situation than getting over it. 

You definitely need to read Hero before you read Keep Me, but you don't need to read Keep Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment