Monday, February 2, 2015

Release Day Launch: Verum by Courtney Cole


I just finished reading Nocte and knowing that this book is bein released today makes me so happy. I don't think I would have been able to last very long waiting for the next book to come out. I was a completely mind-blown with the ending of the book. I couldn't put it down and I hope the same will go for this book.


VERUM
Author: Courtney Cole
Release Date: February 2nd, 2015

Verum blurb:

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

My name is Calla Price and I’m drowning.

My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I’m being pulled under by secrets.

Can I trust anyone? I don’t know anymore.

The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.

I’m entangled in the darkness.

But the truth will set me free.

It’s just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.

Are you scared?


I am.



Important links for Verum: 


Amazon * iBooks * Nook * Kobo


Important Links for Nocte:


Amazon * iBooks * Nook * Kobo


No comments:

Post a Comment