Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review: Forever Found by Nazarea Andrews

*** I was given  an ARC for an honest Review. Thank you!! ***
BOOK SUMMARY:

Losing Gwen was one of the hardest things I've ever had to survive. I've never loved anyone the way I love her.

But finding her was never about that. And now that I have found her--now that she knows the truth about me and the Island, I have to trust her to believe. Because her leaving me didn't just destroy me--its killing Neverland.

I need her to love me. But we all need her to believe again.

Peter Pan has grown up and found the girl who left--but the stakes are higher than ever in this romantic conclusion to the story begun in Girl Lost. 

Review:

When I first read the synopsis for “Forever Found” I was really intrigued. I’ve always been a Peter Pan fan. Forever and Always. Naturally, seeing as “Forever Found” is a sequel to “Girl Lost”, I had to read that first. 
Review:

When I first read the synopsis for “Forever Found” I was really intrigued. I’ve always been a Peter Pan fan. Forever and Always. Naturally, seeing as “Forever Found” is a sequel to “Girl Lost”, I had to read that first.

I loved both books. In Girl Lost, we hear the story from Gwen’s POV. She faces her own demons. She needs to fight against everyone that tells her that everything that she revealed wasn’t real, that it was just part of a delusion. In Forever Found we get the rest of this delightful story from the Boy, Peter Pan. In this new journey for him, all he wants to do is save his best friend, save his island from ceasing to exist, and saving the girl that he lost (something he never does).

For me, Forever Found was extremely short. I thought that after reading Girl Lost, we would get more answer than we did. I read the book quickly and when arriving at the end felt a little dissatisfied. HOWEVER, I really enjoyed the book even though I felt it fell a little flat for me. I wanted more. I wanted to feel a connection with Peter. I wanted more of his side of the story. I wanted to feel his emotions more.  I wanted to feel more of their story together.


I will definitely add more of Nazarea Andrews’ books to my collection. I really enjoyed this series from her and I would really like to read more from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment